To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The best thing that happened on July 17th, 2011 ( Post 24 )

"The best thing that happened today was realizing one of the obvious truths of life that money does not play as big a role as we think in making us happy or unhappy. After a very long time since I started working, I have been going through a  phase of being "broke" which means no shopping, no movies at PVR's and no dinners at fancy restaurants but I realized that I am not unhappy at all. In fact some of the most depressing times of my life have been when I had loads of money around. All I really need to make "me" happy is something worthwhile to work towards, good food, good books, good friends and good conversations and some travel plans in the kitty! What I hope to do is to maintain all that really makes me happy and live life the way my parents taught me to.. High Thinking and Simple Living!"

5 comments:

  1. Good that u realised this so early on in your life! If u direct your energy towards a cause, you will always be happy! God bless n keep sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like fb, blogger too should come up with like option! :-)

    money is a by-product of work... enjoy ur work rest will follow fulfilling experience is the biggest asset at end of the day! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger has a +1, I have spoken like a true Google Employee.. Thanks Sid :)

    ReplyDelete