To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The best thing that happened on July 9th, 2011 ( Post 16 )

"The best thing that happened today was realizing how important it is to stand up for my dreams because no one else will and I owe it to myself to do so cause we have on but one life to live and so a choice was made to walk a road less traveled. Nothing says it better than these lines by Robert Frost:
 I shall be telling this with a sigh 
  Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference."

3 comments:

  1. hi... just came across your blog.... thru google.. very insightful thought (behind creating this blog...) and really its imp to remind the good thing which happens everyday... blessing which one often ignores - which shouldn't be the case actually... nd nice layout.... as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Siddharth: Thank you! Yes, I too wanted to remind myself that something good does happen everyday and in years to come it will be great to look back on. Also you are my first follower so thank you again! Please do keep encouraging me! :)

    ReplyDelete