To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The best thing that happened on August 13th, 2011 (Post 51)

 Learning to say it out loud. 
         Though I usually never have  a problem saying things out loud, sometimes when it's most important and too many feelings are involved I suddenly can't seem to get the right words out. But when I finally did, it was not the moving and heart felt words I imagined I would say but a lot of incoherent ramblings. 

I think I got the message across though and I was heard if not understood. 
         Sometimes you have to make difficult decisions without knowing which one is the right one to take and sometimes you have to walk the tight rope; striking a delicate balance. All I know is that in the end I will have known that I tried and that I gave it my best shot and that will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment