To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Monday, August 29, 2011

To A Vagrant Gypsy Life!

 In prospect of future Home- less- ness and travel plans; I have bravely decided to stay homeless for two months till  all my travels are not over. Which means no home, no room of my own and no residential address, and also no bills, no land lords and no rent! So I can finally for a short while get to live the crazy gypsy life and not worry about anything... to think that before I was able to take this decision and write this post I was dying of anxiety and tension and shedding copious amounts of tears at timely intervals. 
    So what do I have to look forward to: packing, moving, giving away stuff, trains, airplanes, roads, visa's and passports.. and also Kolkata and family and of course Europe! It's also the end of lot's of stuff, people going away, homes to say good bye too, memories to cherish and for me new lists, new routines to be made. Friends as usual are coming to the rescue and will be depending on them to give me shelter. But yes, in the end there is always Life to look forward to. To end my post with a appropriate quote:
" In the first few seconds an aching sadness wrenched his heart, but it soon gave away to a feeling of sweet disquiet, the excitement of gypsy wanderlust"
- Mikhail Bulgakov 

2 comments:

  1. wait wat?? where are u going to live? hotel? surely google wont pay for THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, i am going to be in Delhi for only 2 weeks out of 8 weeks, hopefully my friends will be sweet enough to allow me to dump my stuff and let me live out of my suitcase till I am back from the UK and then I can find a proper place to stay!

    ReplyDelete