To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The best thing that happened on August 16th, 2011 (Post 54)

Can cleaning a bathroom make you happy? I realized I have inherited some of my grand ma's fanatical cleaning genes when I spent a whole evening doing exactly this armed with all kinds of ammunition, everything from a broom to a tooth brush, from surface cleaners to detergents. But there is a satisfaction you get in the end when the tiles are sparkling and the mirror is squeaky clean. I think I also burnt quite a few calories. Bathroom cleaning... best thing that happened.. well I never said I was normal and de cluttering does make you happy. For further proof check my favorite blog out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment