To Everyday Blessing!

This blog is to remind me that something good happens everyday!

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Times They Are A-Changin'

Change they say is one of the best things that could happen but we hate it when it happens. I am definitely topping the change hater's list right now, making it very difficult for me to say nice things about life right now. But I guess I am coping and learning and just moving on. And all of this is a good thing, always is.. Change! Of. Course no one like Bob Dylan to put poetry in words....


Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment